Saturday, January 18, 2014

Another New Food

These are the fruits I have eaten my whole life, and I love them:  apples, bananas, and watermelon.  That's it.  I have to say that I have not even tried most other types of fruit.  I don't know why...it's pretty ridiculous.

Well, Wednesday I tried pineapple.  My 3-year old grandson LOVES fruit so I bought him a little device that cuts fruit into shapes.  I think Owen probably likes more healthy food than I do.  

Back to the pineapple...it tasted good.  I'll eat more of it and I won't avoid dishes that have pineapple in them.  At this point, I can't see myself sitting down to a big bowl of pineapple and devouring it like I do with watermelon.
 

1 comment:

  1. I've never been a big fruit eater, either. I like bananas, oranges, and peaches, but I have to fight the urge to eat cake or cookies instead. I would much rather eat meat and potatoes, which is one of the problems with my weight. Your blog is inspiring. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete